Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Review: Blood Claim


Blood Claim
Blood Claim by Laura Baumbach

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Winner Takes All by Laura Baumbach

I gotta say I was a little thrilled and excited by all the danger too. Fine line to walk there but the author managed that with incredible grace. Well done.

Wolfe's Recluse by Jet Mykles

While I liked the story I was also a little disappointed. The author glossed over most of their history as a couple and made me feel like it lacked some depth. A real shame.

Gift of the Raven by Angela Fiddler

The least interesting for me in all three. Too much content in such a short work made it slightly boring and dry. Can't say I was fond of the characters either. Too much weirdness for me.

Overall? Enjoyable but not world-breaking.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment