Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: Airos


Airos
Airos by Jennifer Wright

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Not exactly sure what to feel about this story because while I liked Zane and Bo together I also had a huge desire to kick them in the shins regarding Larsen. I was so sorry for him that I didn't even enjoy the romance between the other two. And I gotta say I was also pretty pissed off how the years Larsen loved Zane were ignored in favor of some new guy. I can only imagine how painful it was. To loose not only the love of your life but your best friend as well in one go. Shitty romantic plot, I tell you. I was kinda hoping Zane would suddenly realize he wanted them both. But nope. Basically they all wasted a lot of time pussyfooting around each other and never really dealt with anything which made Bo and Zane's HEA even more ridiculous and bittersweet. Poor Larsen.

And the overall plot, you ask? Not much to tell 'cause I haven't read any other books in this series and I'm pretty sure a lot of it went right over my head. I did find it creative and interesting enough tho. I really liked the world-building and the support characters were okay too. But the romance...kinda put a damp on everything else.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment