Whiskey Sour by J.A. Konrath
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
Ok so I stopped maybe about mid book and it's quite surprising because I like to read a story until the end no matter what but I was seriously bored outta my mind with all the police procedurals and other crap. Everything was extensively described and I just couldn't take any more.
Overall, the writing is kinda cramped. The events are poorly separated from each other. No breaks.
The main character, LT Jack Daniels is likeable but doesn't show much depth. No one does. Not even the serial killer. One would expect so, considering some parts are narrated from his point of view but apart from the gruesome details of what he does to his victims...there is nothing of actual interest.
Apart from making me afraid to get out of my house in the next few days...I found this book boring. It might've become better but I just couldn't make myself read it to the end.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment