Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Measure of Devotion


Measure of Devotion
Measure of Devotion by Caethes Faron

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This a book with sexual content between two men so if it's not your type of book...please retreat while it's safe!

I find this book so much interesting. I loved to see the dynamic between Kale and Jason develop. It was dramatic, painful, happy and so very sweet. It truly broke my heart seeing them go in different directions. I understand Kale's sacrifice so Jason could have a chance at being happy...but ultimately he's just making it worse because he pretty much destroys the only thing Jason had left. Their relationship. Their love for each other.

And while I also understand Renee...where she is coming from and how she loves Jason and wants Jason to love her and only her, I can't keep thinking that Jason was right the first time she refused to marry him if he kept Kale: if she really loved him she wouldn't have wanted to make him give up someone he loved so much. Like Kale was obviously trying to do. He set Renee and Jason together and he always tried to help them even though it was killing him inside.

I kinda liked her and pitied her at the beginning but now..I don't hate her exactly. More like I don't care if she suddenly disappears of this story altogether!







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment