Accidentally Married to...A Vampire? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
It was amazingly not that interesting...bordering on psychotic and boring at the same time. I'm guessing Cimil is supposed to bring cleverness, insight and cheerfulness to the book but her character only managed to irritate the hell out of me. I end up knowing the main characters about as much at the end as the beginning. Their love story is absolutely crazy and unrealistic and I really am wondering what was the purpose of this book...perhaps there isn't one and that's why the author removed the book from international listings. I had a really hard time to find it and had I known how idiotic this was, I wouldn't have bothered. Waste of my time.
View all my reviews
I hate boring books. So useless and a waste of time.
ReplyDeleteTell me about it...I was so disappointed! I wasted so much time just trying to find it!
Delete