Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Five


Five
Five by Christie Rich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Surprisingly good. A little over dramatic for my tastes but interesting enough to keep me going. The characters are okay, specially the men. They were so yummy.

The storyline felt fresh and exciting. It is a brand new side of the faerie world, apart from the hot lords because I've never actually read about an ugly fae. Not really. The authors always manage to make them mouth-watering and I can't say I don't like it!

Rayla, the main-character, is somewhat frustrating but I don't exactly hate her so that's a plus. Christie presents an action packed world filled with magic and the fact that Rayla is learning about everything at the same time as the reader is pretty cool.

I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment