Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Overall:
The main characters. They all seemed well developed and are very likeable. I think, however, that the connection between Rhoan and Riley was not fully developed. They are twins and pack. I think they should present a more powerful connection between each other.
Quinn was a nice surprise and I can admit I even appreciate his stubbornness not to fully give in to Riley.
Jack seems like a genius mastermind inside a little package and I like him.
I liked Kelly too. I am sad to see her go so soon.
Misha seemed like a nice guy but I guess I was fooled just like Riley. Talon never did though. I never liked him no matter Riley's excuses. He just seemed to get on my nerves since the very beginning and Riley was an idiot to never suspect the damn champagne. That rang so many warning bells inside my head.
Gaultier seemed like an important piece at first and he heavily leaned on the creepy factor so I gotta say I'm not very interested in reading more about him but I somehow suspect he'll be a huge presence in the next book. Can't say I actually look forward that little tidbit.
I was a little shocked with the sex factor in this book. I'm not a puritan. I have read books that make me blush just by remembering but I was surprised with the force the author put in the moon heat. I gotta say it blew my mind. The fact that a wolf either gives up control and literally fucks any available or simply gets blood-lust and tries to go on a bloodbath. Wow. It's a totally new approach to the moon phase. I was thinking more along the lines of...having less control over emotions and not simply want to mate at a simple touch or gaze. But hey it works. I'm anxious to learn more!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment