Monday, August 18, 2014

Review: Mr. Jaguar


Mr. Jaguar
Mr. Jaguar by K.A. Merikan

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Not sure if I liked Mike. Jamie was supposed to be all Mr. High and Mighty but he was hiding a huge vulnerability under all that along with some issues regarding high school so I kinda liked him. Mike however wasn't all that convincing with his vulnerabilities. Maybe it was him accepting that weekend for money in the first place. Maybe his showing off regarding his family. Maybe I simply couldn't connect with him. Whatever it was...I just couldn't care about him half as much as I cared for Jamie and I didn't really see why they even liked each other so the romance kinda fell flat for me. I saw no heat between them and the sex was just disappointing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment