Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: Just One Bite: Volume One


Just One Bite: Volume One
Just One Bite: Volume One by Scarlet Blackwell

My rating: 0 of 5 stars



The Unlikely Vampire by Scarlett Blackwell

Well that was an unlikely story for sure. I'm flabbergasted. Yep. You read that right. I think I'd be a little offended if I hadn't laughed so hard.

Sacrifice by JL Merrow

Hmm. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be incredibly romantic but it fell flat for me. I even feel a little cheated. Not my thing.

One Last Wish by Josephine Myles

Well. Rushed is the word that first comes to mind but it was so short I doubt there was any time to develop it anyway so I enjoyed it. I liked the compassion and sweetness showed.

Mayan Time by Erik Orrantia

Meh. Didn't do much for me.

Fire Can Make It Rain by Nix Winter

Really? I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Seriously. The dialog was atrocious. Wow.

The Hunter and The Hunted by Stevie Woods

Best story in this book by far. I have a thing for frenemies turned lovers and I just loved this couple. I didn't even mind the lack of sex. Too bad it was just a short.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment