Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: Las Palabras De Amor - Words of Love


Las Palabras De Amor - Words of Love
Las Palabras De Amor - Words of Love by K-lee Klein

My rating: 1 of 5 stars



Not keen on either character much less both of them together. I didn't like how either of them handled their relationship. Lucas letting himself be with someone who used him and his grilfriend for his own desires for years and Danilo for not manning up and decide sooner what he wanted. And his "redemption" wasn't any kind of redemption at all because he ended up almost manipulating Lucas or at least the circumstances with the kid so that they could be together again. Maybe it was supposed to invoke romantic feelings of me or something but I just got angry with Lucas for letting himself get blindsided/handled by the situation and Danilo. A boot up his *ss would've been more appropriate. Both of them. Even if I am a little sympathetic with Lucas.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment