Tarnished and Torn by Juliet Blackwell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Dense and an idiot. That's my latest description of Lily. She spent 80% of this book running around interrogating people without going anywhere and the last 20% berating herself about Sailor's absence. In the end he miraculously showed up, said a couple of gruff words, kissed her and she forgave him for leaving. Aidan, as usual, helped her from the beginning and she broke into his office as a reward. Wow.
I have to admit I liked Sailor a lot but that last stunt of leaving without saying a word really took most of his charm for me. Aidan, however, seems to be growing on me. He may not be always forthcoming with information but he has been protecting her for a very long time without any actual rewards from her. And I gotta say I kinda like his way. He's always a surprise. Either quick to temper or mellow as a kitten. We can't really predict anything with him. Maybe Lily should find out once and for all if he's trustworthy. I'd like to see them together. I think he would be able to quench her thirst for trouble without actually restrain her. Besides he always seems to be quite cheerful with her and she seems to need it. She's very balanced but tends to be gloomy when things get tough. It's annoying as hell. He also never did anything for her to be so hard on him. Her father's an idiot and she gave him a chance. Now that's dumb! I wouldn't trust him with my plants! Not that I actually have plants but you get my drift...
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment