Friday, December 13, 2013

Review: Charmed & Dangerous


Charmed & Dangerous
Charmed & Dangerous by Candace Havens

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



One of the most kick-ass and witty main characters I've read in quite a while. I did feel the need for more depth regarding the main story arc. Seemed like everything bad that happened did so for not a very good reason at all and the bad guy didn't really made much of an impression either after all those threats and traps. Kind of a let down for sure. I wasn't impressed by Sam either. Their relationship seemed very rushed to me. They spent very little time together and suddenly Sam was saying he loved her. Rushed and unbelievable. I did like Azir a lot. Nice guy and less of a stretch romantically considering all the time she spent protecting him but, alas, she seems to have chosen. Bah. I really hate when a main character chooses the guy right from the start of a series. Always seems to feel pretty fake to me, like they never had enough time to meet properly and she just wants her bed warm or the safest bet.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment