Dangerous by Jax
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Initially I would have given a three star rating but I liked it a hell of a lot and I admit frankly the additional star I gave is just because this was a well thought out novel with a beginning, a middle and an ending. You may think it's not that remarkable but after reading book after book where these three simple principles seem to be completely ignored you kind of grow fond of them and start to pay attention. I also liked this couple very much. They are both very alpha in their ways of thinking and doing things yet they both feel a deep necessity of curbing those instincts if it means happiness to the other party. Very sweet but most of all very mature. Another thing that seems to be quite hard to find in other novels.
Overall I'm quite satisfied with the time spent around this book. It was incredibly romantic, action-packed, wise and even witty beyond expectations.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment