Their Dragon by Joyee Flynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Can you get a little more dramatic please? I don't think I've had enough yet. After all it was just a little running away from home, jumping out of a moving truck, get threatened and almost stabbed. Everyday occurrences. Not to mention all the testosterone...it's not like they cried a lot or often. Just everyday. And the angst of it all. But they were only in their twenties so it wasn't that bad but then you add a two centuries old dragon who can't seem to stop acting like a screwed up kid with a lot of insecurities to the mix and it's just perfect. God. The trust issues. I get them, really. It's all very understandable but was it really necessary to screw up every other conversation? I'm starting to wonder if this author actually knows any men. Seriously. Gay men don't act like women with PMS.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment