Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: The Dragon's Demon


The Dragon's Demon
The Dragon's Demon by Marie Harte

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Meh. I think I like the overall idea behind the book but the book in itself doesn't do anything for me. The sex was hot and sexy but the rest isn't even worth mentioning. It seems extremely undeveloped and the characters really show it. They are one dimensional and extremely irritating. I really disliked Ranton's personality. He was possessive bordering on obnoxious and abusive. Jentaron seemed like a nice guy but I felt their situation kind of weird. Like "let's have sex but it's a one time deal because you're my guardian and Ranton's mate. I'm only using you to learn" kind of thing. Not to mention how sexist everything was..."I'm your father and you'll do as you're told" and "You're mine Eve. I'm in charge". Seriously? Freaking seriously? She's the daughter of a fallen and she can't even put up a fight? Wow. I felt women's rights fly out the door when I finished reading this. Really.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment