Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Review: Dragon Mine


Dragon Mine
Dragon Mine by Joyee Flynn

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I read some of the reviews before reading this book and thought it couldn't be that bad. It was. The plot is somewhat interesting, the romance as well but the way the characters were written...Could you have, maybe, castrated these males even more? I don't think so. They were complete messes emotionally but hey that was acceptable but guys who cry all the time? When there isn't actually a strong reason for it? Who pretty much act like besotted and fragile females every single moment of the day? Even the dragon looked like a spineless emotional idiot most of the time. And the cherry on top? Let's give them babies. Yes. That's better!

I was given this book along other works from other authors in a free M/M bundle. Thank God I did not pay for this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment