Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Hot and Cold


Hot and Cold
Hot and Cold by Gabrielle Evans

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I could have gone without the presence of BDSM in this book but apart from that it was somewhat enjoyable. I was a bit miffed with Theris's powers as Grim Reaper though. It was a bit disappointing...made him pretty weak in my opinion and I think it's the last thing someone wants to read about is a Grim Reaper as weak. The pregnancy thing was a let down as well. It's pretty much used everywhere nowadays and I always thought it's a cheap thing to do in a gay novel. It's always used as a fix to everything or to somehow claim the relationship as right with the miracle of a baby. I don't like it. Love is love and it doesn't need a rightness stamp.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment