Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: The Wizard & The Werewolf


The Wizard & The Werewolf
The Wizard & The Werewolf by Amber Kell

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Hmm..aren't alphas supposed to show restraint? Kissing a guy just after you met him because he smells good doesn't exactly scream control, if you ask me. But it sure was super fun reading how an alpha got protected by a wizard before he could move. Worse, he was immobilized by him. Low blow to the alphaness (not really a word I know!) of the man for sure. Well...Justin, for such a bad-ass biker, sure was mellow too. And I'm positive the end was so abrupt just to give a certain bang but for me it was pretty anticlimactic. I'm not so sure the cliffhanger will work and make me read the next book. Don't know if it's worth it.


PS: There's also a certain number of typos and lack of punctuation. The world-building isn't great either and Peter was the worst alpha male ever.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment