Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Review: Between Sinners and Saints


Between Sinners and Saints
Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Apart from the lengthy speeches everyone seemed to love giving about God, religion and Church, I quite liked this book. I would've preferred a lighter touch on Mormon's traditions, 'cause for someone not Mormon or even religious it sure was tedious as Hell, but I am too enamored with Jaime and Levi to really care about it. I still can't exactly accept that Levi's family continued to think he's a sinner for being Gay 'till the very end of the book but I will acknowledge they made some progress and it didn't end as badly as I'd thought. Needless is to say I don't agree with them in so many levels that it's ridiculous to even mention them, so I won't. I will admit that I'm still not sorry for reading this book despite that. I really loved them together. Their strength was truly inspiring. I really enjoyed this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment