Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Review: Tempting Sin


Tempting Sin
Tempting Sin by Amber Kell

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Oh boy...so many typos. Constant mixed names (someone who's a Natalie in the first paragraph is suddenly a Claire in the second). Insta-love. Smothering protectiveness from Sinclair and Callum's brothers. They basically treat Callum like a airhead child (totally ignoring the fact that he's a successful Chef who owns one of the best restaurants in town).
They are all also very pushy specially Sinclair: "I'll do whatever I like and you'll like whatever I give you." - *eye roll*
Sudden appearance of info in the middle of the story as a given when it was never mentioned before, for example, Callum mentions Sinclair's job as a mercenary numerous times but no one ever told him what Sinclair did for a living. Ever. And one of Callum's brothers actually bugged him! Seriously! Better...Sinclair actually goes to say he won't reveal this info to Callum if they don't give him any crap. Nice. Oh and that HEA. I think it was supposed to be incredibly romantic but for me it was incredibly high-handed and tacky.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment