Freakn' Cougar by Eve Langlais
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Yeah. I didn't like Ricky. I wanted to hit him every single time he called her "bébé" or, you know, every time he opened his mouth. It was annoying as hell. And I like confident. Cocky? Pushy? Arrogant? Not so much. Of course Patricia's own willingness to go with whatever he said made me want to hit her too. Was Stu the only sane one? Wanting to give her time and letting her make her own decisions? It appeared so...
She started pretty good trying to stave Ricky off but then completely derailed out of nowhere. Suddenly she couldn't stop thinking about him and wanting him, which I was fine with, but the whole cocky attitude really grated my nerves and I can't really understand how she managed to accept it and lust for him. He was even crude and chauvinistic. How a woman used to deal with this kind of behavior daily gets turned on by this is truly a mystery. I really don't get it.
Stu was fun tho. I really liked his character. He was brave, stubborn and strong but never tried to push his will on others. I also liked his shyness. Totally adorable.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment