Hell Cop by Astrid Amara
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Next of Kin by Astrid Amara
I liked it. It wasn't ground breaking or anything but it was very well written, creative and fun to read. The characters,Jay and Brian, were incredibly interesting too. Very cute together. Very enjoyable.
Red Sands by Nicole Kimberling
Interesting enough but I liked the previous better. Argent seemed to have some difficulty showing his feelings and it made for a less thrilling story. I wasn't very sure of anything with him or Michael. They were very controlled, even with each other. Never really seemed to relax and just be.
Touching Sparks by Ginn Hale
Much more violent than the other two. Some blood and gore. I did find the relationship between Moran and James to be slightly more "real" because they knew each other previously and their romantic feelings towards one another took their time to bloom. No insta-love here. I also liked all the action. Very well written. Nice HEA.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment