Back to Hell by Amber Kell
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
So many editorial issues, mixed names, spelling mistakes, grammar errors...the works. Or lack thereof. But I suffered through it all to reach the end. I think I deserve a cookie. I still didn't particularly like the way Bran and Nikko tried to rule Luc's life but, then again, that was Luc's fault because he let them. He never stood up for himself with them. It was kind of ridiculous considering his power. Anyway I'm happy to have read this 'cause I enjoy knowing the end of stories even when they're not perfect and Luc turning angel sure as hell wasn't perfect. It came out of the blue and with no excuse whatsoever. WTH? When he finally managed to get out of his father's thumb..you get him under Michael's. Nice.
I also found it slightly quirky to see an excerpt from the first novel in the end of this book. Kind of redundant, no?
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment