Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Review: Cold Hard Secret


Cold Hard Secret
Cold Hard Secret by Sierra Dean

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I hate that she chose Desmond. I love him, I really do, but the whole werewolf side of this story lost all its sparkle for me when Lucas left Secret at the altar. I seriously cannot see her being happy in a pack, specially if she divorces Lucas and loses her position as Queen. She doesn't take orders well. She's always badmouthing people and she has no filter whatsoever. Choosing Desmond will also make her lose her position as Tribunal (which can only be truly lost with her death). Not a good thing. I also can't understand her fascination with Desmond. She talks about being normal a lot but she was human and decided to change back. I don't get it. I really don't. And the whole thing made me incredibly frustrated throughout the whole book. The only thing that made me remotely happy was Peyton and Mercy's deaths. It was about time. All the rest was just...incredibly annoying and tiresome. I did cry a little when she told Holden she was marrying Desmond and he told her he would love her always and forever. Which, again, made me want to throttle her all over again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment