My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I ate it all up. I'm sure someone, somewhere will find some issue to complain about but I truly liked this. I'm not exactly certain what I liked about it just that I did. Daisy is so incredibly naive. Normally this would turn me off because it's usually connected with a lack of intelligence from the heroine but that was not the case here. She didn't know a lot about the world around her but she was smart. A little insecure too but strong. I liked watching her discover stuff and her overall happiness with the smallest of things. And I liked Niko. She liked him immediately but didn't automatically fell in his bed so points for that too. And Niko was so weird with her. So secure in all things but how to interact with her. I loved his willingness to try and make her happy and safe. Their romance was slow, tentative and sweet. Not my usual thing either. Of course the whole hired killer just added that much needed spice of danger. Her kidnapping was clichéd though and incredibly unreal. The resolution too. Overall tho? Definitely enjoyable.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment