My rating: 2 of 5 stars
Not impressed. Just like any other shifter romance...predictable. I was also pretty disappointed the focus of the book kept shifting from the main arc and mystery to Tabby and Bunny's romance. Honestly? I was more interested in catching the bad guys than reading their sex scenes. I wanted to know more about Tabby's family. I wanted to find out who attacked Chloe and why. And I wanted Tabby to have a little more of a backbone. Green hair and a couple tattoos do not make a bad ass. To be considered one, you actually have to act as one and, Tabby was more tell than show. Like I said, predictable and even a little boring. And that thing with Gary being there following orders? I saw that coming from a mile away and had they all been a little more concerned with their safety instead of thinking about mating all the damn time, they would have seen it too. But, hey, maybe that's just me.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment