Friday, September 11, 2015

Review: Grim

Grim Grim by M.K. Eidem
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is good. Crazy good. Compelling story. Engaging characters. The works. Oh the irony that something so enthralling can have such poor editing. Seriously all over the place bad. In fact, I'm pretty sure this wasn't even proofread at all. Ever. Oh but the story...and the characters. They all act like adults. Okay, some are pretty much just self-centered a**holes but still adults. And the main couple was awesome. The author didn't simply wave a wand and proclaimed them happy ever after. They fought for it. Hard. It was certainly good enough to keep me awake past 5am last night to finish. Why not a better rating then? Editing. As much as I like this book I simply cannot force myself to give a higher rating. Not like this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment