Leap of Faith by Gabrielle Evans
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
About average. Not perfect but not terrible either. Considering how this author can go from 8 to 80 in 0.9 seconds...it was enjoyable enough I guess. I did find the whole ex-boyfriend thingy a little contrived though. They were ex-boyfriends. If an ex-boyfriend of mine called asking me for a book I would've simply given it to him so it's pretty idiotic of Mason to not have tried that first and foremost. Was the beating and arson really necessary? A simple break and entering would've solved everything. Not to mention how ridiculous the hiding place was considering Mason was cheating on Braxton. Either he was a terribly dumb criminal or the author just didn't want to bother with anything better. I'm guessing both actually. Either way, the characters weren't bad or annoying and entertained for the time being so I'm thinking the book, even if not ground-breaking, did its purpose.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment