Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Caution: Contents Under Pressure


Caution: Contents Under Pressure
Caution: Contents Under Pressure by Gabrielle Evans

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



As a leader I didn't expect Stavion to be perfect but I expected better for sure. He was just so damn cudly all the time and he never yelled or got angry. Huh. Must be exhausting to be him 24/7. Also...he was kind of a screw up. Both times he had to act like a leader and he failed pretty badly. Not enough to actually damage things permanently but close. He's not much of an alpha at all. I expected much more from him as a coven leader and a former Enforcer. Kind of disappointed after his growly presence in other books. Don't get me wrong, I liked his "human" side just fine but there was a little too much of it for my peace of mind.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment