Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Feathers and Filth


Feathers and Filth
Feathers and Filth by Joyee Flynn

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



An ogre? Really? Okay...not exactly kosher but I can get behind that after a little adjustment time, sure. But the dramatics? "I killed your parents because they killed mine" thing? Yeah...way too much specially combined with all the UPAC troubles brought along too. Way too weird and just plain depressing. I couldn't even see them as good for each other. Too many contradictions and problems and surely not enough time spent together besides sex. They talked briefly. They had sex. They talked briefly. They had sex. They talked briefly. They had sex...you get the picture. Yeah there was a lot of info dump and hysterics. Was it enough for them to know each other and fall in love? Highly unlikely and I simply wasn't convinced. Not this time.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment