Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: What a Goddess Wants


What a Goddess Wants
What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



So, you're telling me that in the end the Involuti preferred to take Tessa's power from her, leaving Charun free to go after other Goddesses instead of dealing with him? I'm sorry, are you serious? That was the most logical solution? To take the last smidge of power Tessa had instead of dealing with Charon? You know...the God that wants to kill a bunch of other Goddesses? Seriously? Wow. That was certainly a buzz kill. Really. Made me go from a four star rating to three and if Tessa and Cal hadn't been such a fun couple to know, I wouldn't even give the three stars. They certainly saved this book. Way too much sex though. And I like erotica as much as the next person. I simply think they didn't need to have sex every five minutes and no I am not exaggerating.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment