Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Alien Love Slave


Alien Love Slave
Alien Love Slave by Emerald Ice

My rating: 0 of 5 stars



For some reason I'm not entirely sure at the moment, I decided to read this book. Boy was I an idiot. Needless to say it wasn't even close to what I expected, again I repeat I have no idea what I was thinking when I got this. Or expecting for that matter. Basically Sydney gets kidnapped and raped by alliens. She's property and has no free will. She'll have sex and procreate with however and whatever "they" want. Anyway I read about half 'till I was so disgusted with this book and myself that I simply couldn't carry on. In fact, I am currently so nauseated that I have to go do something else to take my mind of this. Sorry.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment