Monday, January 13, 2014

Review: Requiem for the Devil


Requiem for the Devil
Requiem for the Devil by Jeri Smith-Ready

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I can't say I'm not slightly disappointed about this ending but not even that can stun me out of the awesomeness of this book for me. I honestly loved every single piece of it. So much better that I could've ever hoped for and trust me, I hoped a lot. Very beautifully written. Such an amazing view of Lucifer. I can't even manage enough anger about the ending and I simply loath to be deprived of an HEA. I can admit that I would've liked to know if he actually entered Heaven or was finally ended. I think he didn't even cared anymore and I can't really blame him. I cried. A lot even considering this was just a character and not a real person. But it was such a GOOD read. So nicely done. Totally connected with the characters, the story, the love and ultimately Lucifer's pain and sorrow of losing Gianna. Simply perfect. Brilliant.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment