Thursday, January 2, 2014

Review: Bareback


Bareback
Bareback by Amber Green

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Not bad but not good either. Kind of weird. It's not gay erotica, not enough sex for that despite one of the characters supposedly needing sex to remain human. Not romance or paranormal 'cause you don't actually get much of either. I don't know. It seemed pretty pointless plot wise. Maybe a mystery? Who knows...Amazingly enough I actually liked Brian and Joe. I just didn't really see a point of those little nagging thoughts Joe seemed to have every few minutes about his sexuality and Brian not being human. Really out of the blue. It appeared as if the author wanted to take us deeper into Joe's emotions about homosexuality and his love for Brian but the book wasn't actually in that kind of spirit. Like trying to give this book two different directions and achieving neither successfully. Pretty disappointing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment