Skirting the Grave by Annette Blair
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Here I was silently cheering Maddie on about Werner while they traded some kisses and dances and then she goes and ends up with Nick again. Seriously? I mean, I like him a lot but he only seems to remember her when he wants sex between FBI assignments while Werner seems to always be there for her when she needs him. Literally. One call away and he's there. The man even took vacation time to follow her to NY for protection. Nick visited 3 times in seven years. I say it again, seriously? Also Maddie only seems to remember 3/4 characteristics about Nick: Italian hunk, hot, steamy and/or mouthwatering. Why? Oh wait...I know. Because they know each other since high school but they don't really know each other perhaps? In the mean time...Werner went from frenemy to seriously hot detective ready to either grab her hair while she pukes, help her solve a crime or kiss her 'till she can't breathe. Yes. Difficult choice.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment