Dead End Dating by Kimberly Raye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I can't say I'd ever read a sort of Sex and The City vampire novel but hey there's a fist time for everything and boy, was I surprised and pleased. Lil is a wonderful main character, she's a vampire which automatically gives her all sorts of cool powers and a fashion addict which automatically gives her a huge advantage to other vamps too from my point of view. I think both the bad ass and the girlie parts of me have finally reached an agreement (was that weird or what?). Can't say Ty wasn't a good man candy either! Anyway I enjoyed this very much. The writing flows really well and is completely captivating. I read this in 2/3 hours 'cause I just couldn't drop it and the plot is so very interesting. I'm completely curious to find out more about well...everything and everyone actually.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment