Wuthering Frights by H.P. Mallory
My rating: 0 of 5 stars
I'm not rating this book because I kind of feel betrayed by this author...My friends keep telling me the ending really sucked, I personally thought the end of the previous book also sucked and I really just read the highlights so I could pass this up and start the next one. I'm currently between hating the author to hating Knight. Dulcie pretty much lost most of her appeal to me as she is now weak and a fool and I'm really sorry to see such an amazing character fall so hard. Same with Knight. He was always kind of overbearing and forceful but I never thought I would see him act so badly. I am deeply disappointed with them both. I really hope the next one is better or I won't be able to stomach it and will simply give up this series which would be a real shame. And to think I initially liked this one better than the Jolie Wilkins Series...
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment