Monday, August 5, 2013

Review: Devil in the Details


Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details by Cat O'Nine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Humm. I could say that I liked it but I'm not completely sure. It was so complex and changed viewpoints so fast it was pretty complicated to keep up and understand everything. I also had quite some trouble seeing Macey give up so easily I guess. I know it wouldn't have been a walk in the park but did she had to make it so effortless? I don't know...I'm just saying the whole book left a pretty sour after-taste when I finished. And I know a book with God, Lucifer and the Armageddon is bound to have some religion but was it really necessary to choke me with it?



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I hate odd POV shifts. They can ruin a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. They jumped a lot in this book. They weren't bad, per se, but were incredibly distracting.

      Delete