Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Malice In Wonderland


Malice In Wonderland
Malice In Wonderland by H.P. Mallory

My rating: 0 of 5 stars



Ok I read maybe a quarter of the book until I was so pissed off with Dulce I couldn't even see the letters anymore. I can't believe how she can even think of touching Knight after all he did much less let him touch her. UN-f*cking-believable. Someone please slap the idiocy out of her! I have no words to describe how pissed off I am. How did this series got to this point? Why destroy such an awesome relationship to the point where I don't even like Dulce and Knight when they are separate much less together? I am seriously rooting for Bram and he's capable of being one obnoxious son of a b*tch when he wants to but I can't honestly see her anymore with Knight. Bond be damned. Hell at this point I'm seriously beginning to think even Bram is way too good for her.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment