What Would Satan Do? by Anthony Miller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Kind of anticlimactic if you ask me. Also, like I said in all my updates throughout the book, a very large part of this book was pretty boring. I could not find any positive aspect every time the book shifted from Lucifer's and Liam's views to those of the Texas Governor and the priest Cadmon. They were so damn boring it wasn't even funny. The other parts though...I loved it. Lucifer was amazing. Laugh out loud amazing. Liam, Lola, Raju and Festor were pretty cool too. Can't say I've cried over the others deaths. They were unimportant to me. But I did expected some kind of...well flair. Considering that Ezekiel was the bad guy...shouldn't there have been some other angel trying to stop the end of the world besides Lucifer? Like Michael or Gabriel? Like I said before: anticlimactic.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment