Friday, August 2, 2013

Review: The Cure


The Cure
The Cure by Teyla Branton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A bit more action and gore than in the first book but I still loved it. Overall the plot is amazingly captivating and passionate. I love all the twists and turns. Romantically speaking...Erin and Ritter, there's a lot of drama and lust while with Keene is more of a blooming of friendship and something possibly more permanent despite his mortality. In fact, it's one of the downsides of this book for me. I really like Keene maybe even more than Ritter and its quite difficult to wrap my mind around him dying. I was also seriously sad about Bronson. Completely unfair for him to die precisely after they found the cure although later we actually find there was no cure whatsoever. Poor Stella. To wake up and find both her husband and unborn son dead. Good thing they finally found the location of the other Renegades. At least something good resulted for all this trouble. Of course Tom and Justine's deaths also lifted my spirits. Can't wait for October to get my hands on the 3rd book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment