Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review: Happy Hour at Casa Dracula

Happy Hour at Casa Dracula Happy Hour at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was somewhat funny. I probably didn't find it as funny as the author hoped but it was enjoyable enough, I guess. I also admit to have expected it to be a little less chick-lit and a lot more UF. I found myself bored of Milagros voice often and even her sexual encounter with Ian was less thrilling than I wanted it to be. I mean, a man/vampire oozing sex could be a little more impressive right? Also, most of the romantic confusion banded about in this book would have been solved by a simple conversation and it was honestly ridiculous to read all the misinterpreted comments and stupid guesses. Now, I'm going to pretend this was a stand-alone and be satisfied by the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment