Sunday, January 3, 2016

Review: Fool Moon

Fool Moon Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A huge hero complex. That's Harry Dresden's problem. He wants to save everyone, even the bad guys. It's annoying. I honestly hope the next book is better because so far I'm curious but not impressed. This story is basically a copy of the 1st one too. There's a murder, Karrin calls him and he gets entangled with it all and ends up escaping multiple assassination attempts. Even Marcone was involved again. It was all annoyingly predictable and, while Harry keeps saying knowledge and preparation are the most important weapons a wizard can have, he seems to forget it all the time. He plays things by the seat of his pants. He doesn't plan anything really and gets into the most ridiculous situations tired and without magic. Ugh. I expected so much better.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment