My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Oh how I missed Anna. Unfortunately this was only a short and not nearly enough for me to stop missing this series but it sure helped. So, this happens right after Anna's mom dies and she's still in France when Trish's best friend gets kidnapped. She and Vlad go to the rescue and obviously get the girl back alive and well. Pretty straightforward and fast. Then the vamps Anna asked Vlad to forgive in the last book come back to haunt her. Also pretty simple and quickly solved. What actually shocked me was Vlad and Anna. Anna and Vlad. How did I not notice he had a crush on her? Seriously? How did I miss that?? And I gotta say I like him way too much too. The whole forever thing even made sense for me. Jesus. I'm a sucker for a bad guy. Sorry Frey.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment