Monday, November 24, 2014

Review: The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line


The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line
The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I liked it but before I touched this book I can honestly say I read a lot of reviews criticizing this and that and wasn't very sure it was worth it. It went from telling how the previous novels were better and how disappointed they were with how this story went to not enough Logan Echolls (kind of agree with that one, I admit) and other stuff. But I still liked it. A whole of a lot. Because I'm a Veronica Mars fan no matter how she comes to me. I absolutely loved the light feeling that came with her and her friends. The mystery. The passion. The almost-not-there romance. The family weirdness. All of it and I can barely wait for more.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment