Moon-Touched by Vivien Dean
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Better than most books. I especially applaud the communication because it was amazingly clear, more so when we take into account one of the main characters was mute and there's that initial fear he'll automatically be obtuse or difficult to deal with. Then again, maybe that is why it's so good. People do tend to complicate things when words are involved. That being said, I also really liked Andre right off the bat. He was thoughtful of everyone around him and a real treat to get to know. Thomas was a little more difficult but rewarding as well. And they did get along very nicely. I still think it was too rushed but, because the author really took her time trying to make everything fit and show us how good they were together and apart, it wasn't as noticeable as in previous books. So...it was good. I enjoyed my time reading it.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment