Starfish and Coffee by Kele Moon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I finally found a couple hours and finished this. Hard thing to do with all the crazy work but, alas, it was done and I'm not disappointed. That's not to say I was incredibly satisfied either. The time shifts in the book were sparse but nonetheless annoying and I was not a fan. I started the book assuming it was a modern story picking up after Alex and Matt separated those six years and, while I expected some remembrance about it, I certainly didn't expect half the book being just that. Personally I would've liked it better if the struggle to become reacquainted and fall in love again was shown instead of their "perfect past". Besides, it ended up all too easy and I'm not a fan of easy either. I do see the potential but, for me, it feel short.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment