Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Bloodlust


Bloodlust
Bloodlust by Shannon West

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Different but not much and not in a good way. Cade was pretty assholeish in the beginning and never got better and Jax, while his tragic past was supposed to make me feel sorry and empathize with him, I never really liked him either. He was just a kid no matter what he said. He acted like one and after a while he just irritated the hell out of me. Cade...well Cade, Marco and Zack all acted like bossy possessive jerks all mindful to remind their own mates how inferior they were all the time. Considering their attitudes...I really wonder what Nicky, Gabe and Jax saw in them. I sure as hell didn't see anything worth keeping around. Overall? I was more upset than exactly happy with this story. Just. Meh.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment