Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review: Passion


Passion
Passion by M.L. Rhodes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Well, I liked it well enough but I would've preferred more development to the story. The why they liked each other besides the burning attraction they both held. I would've liked to watch them slowly falling in love instead of a weekend full of hot and sweaty sex and suddenly they can't live without the other. Don't get me wrong, it's still romantic and sweet but way too rushed. This reads more like a premise instead of a full time novel and I would've liked the latter.

And yet, I know there is 2nd installment and I'm not reading it. Why, you ask? 'Cause, apparently the author decided to jump on the BDSM bandwagon and I'm way too tired of reading about it every other book to consider it now. I wasn't a fan before and after all the buzz left from Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James I'm even less of a fan now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment