Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review: Frat House Troopers


Frat House Troopers
Frat House Troopers by Xavier Mayne

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I know this novel was supposed to be all sentimental and serious but I laughed out loud most of the time. I mean, there were lots of moments when the characters felt overwhelmed by their situations and didn't really know how to react so, yeah, it was sweet, angry, insecure and romantic all at the same time. But most of all, it was funny. I expected a reaction and they always surprised me with another. Really well written in that regard. I couldn't predict most things and I liked it. I did find Donelly's reaction to being gay a little unreal and that is the solemnly reason I didn't give a solid four star rating to this book. He seems to grab the concept and pretty much run with it without looking back and I found it too easy for it to believable for someone who had never looked at a guy before. Solid plot and world-building tho. Nice HEA.

Rating: 3.5 ★



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment